Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year - New Beginnings

I am so excited about the new year. A new year brings automatic new beginnings. What does that mean for my business? It means I can try new things and set new goals. For example, I have set a goal for myself to add 4 new people to my team each campaign. I have a clear picture of what I need to do to meet my goal. I have new ideas on how to service customers, etc.

The first thing I did to prepare for the new year was to set myself a plan of action. So I put on paper exactly what I wanted to accomplish each campaign for my leadership business. If I meet my goal for the year my team will sell over $500,000 in 2010. I also want to make Executive Unit Leader this year as well.

What does the new year mean to you? I hope it is full of new beginnings. Make it mean new beginnings, decide to make a change in your life for the better. Then make out an action plan of how to make those changes. This year can be your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment