My name is Jennifer Steele or also known as the "Avonlady". I live in a small town in Indiana. I married my high school sweetheart (Dusty) and we have been together for almost 17 years. We have four children Dominic (13), Marissa (almost 9), Luke (7), and Elisha (4).
I started this blog because I recently found an old friend on facebook and read her blog. I have not seen her for about 13 years but I was able to read her blog and "catch up" on her life. I thought this would be a great way for my team members to get to know me better. I am VERY new to this so PLEASE bare with me.
Currently I am: a wife, mother of 4, Avon representative & Advanced Unit Leader (recruiter), PTO President, Headstart Policy Council Vice President, Headstart Parent Group Vice President, housekeeper, cook, shofer, homework assistant, accountant, and overall the go-to person for our family. My husband works out of state and is only home on the weekends. So I am pretty much the only parent around most of the time.
I have been an Avon Representative for 9 years and I love it! It has allowed me to be active in my children's lives. I am at school for PTO and see them in the halls, we do girl scouts, cub scouts, gymnastics, Lego Leauge, and right now Luke is in physical therapy. My schedule fills up with stuff for the kids and I can schedule my Avon around that.
I live in the small town that I grew up in. I remember my grandma giving me those little lipstick bullets when I was growing up that her Avonlady gave her. I never would have guessed I would become the "Avonlady".
We Have Moved!!
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment