In the summer of 2005 there was a lot going on and we decided that we would all pack up and travel with Dusty. So Dusty, me and all four children moved into a 36' fifth-wheel trailer. We traveled for about 18 months. We went to places that I had never been to before. We spent total of 8 months in Florida and we went to KY, TN, AR, LA, TX, & GA. It was fun but it was very hard to do with all the children. So we came back home.
I had contacted the local DSM when we returned to get some current materials. I had ordered just enough while we were gone to keep my account active. Dusty needed some deorderent and he loved the Avon On Duty Men. Our area had just gotten a new DSM and it was her first week. She met me at my mom's (that is where we were staying until our house was ready). She was very nice, thats the day I met Tracy. She said to me "I heard you were pretty big into leadership before, are you going to get back in?" I said NO I am just ordering deorderent for my husband. I am not even looking for customers. Before she left I gave her a name of a person that had contacted me to become a rep.
Tracy called me a few days later and asked if I would be interested in making some calls for her. I told her I would and we set a date and time to meet. I met Tracy at a little restaurant and we started talking. Not to long later a lady joined us. Tracy introduces me to Joan, they lady I had given her information for. I sat quietly as Tracy did Joan's appointment, listening to all the things I used to say to my new team members when I got them started. When Joan left I said to Tracy "Ok I give, I will go back into leadership."
The rest of the week I made calls to everyone I could think of to get signed up. Tracy had told me about a Rally that weekend in Indy. I made arrangements and went to the rally. When I got home I was so excited that I told my babysitter about it - she signed up that night!!!
I made UL in about a week and I was off and running.
We Have Moved!!
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment